Submitting Your Surnames
If you are a member of Hamilton County Genealogical Society (HCGS), you can submit your surnames to our research database and share them with other HCGS members and the public.
Here is a condensed description of the procedure:
- In the Members Area, login with your personal login and password.
- In the Members Area, click on Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Surnames tab.
- Click on the icon and add your surname to the database with the additional information.
- Repeat the process for additional surnames. Save your additions to the list.
Submitting Your Surnames This downloadable document contains detailed directions on how to submit surnames and share with other HCGS members. You can print the document or save it to your computer.
page modified: 2022-11-11 RTB